Toronto’s waterfront is more than our city’s edge along Lake Ontario – it’s a destination and second neighbourhood for every Torontonian to enjoy.
That’s why 17 groups have come together to form Waterfront for All – as a new citizens group dedicated to preserving and enhancing the entire Toronto waterfront as a unique natural an cultural resources for all of us to enjoy.
Waterfront revitalization has come a long way, but it’s far from complete. Progress on the waterfront needs to be celebrated and supported by citizens, otherwise it may lose momentum or die altogether.
From Etobicoke to Scarborough, we invite citizens and groups from across Toronto to work together to keep the revitalization and beautification of our waterfront moving forward.
Waterfront for All strives to represent citizens and groups from across Toronto – and we want you to join on this exciting journey.
- Bathurst Quay Neighbourhood Association
- Citizens for a Healthy Toronto Waterfront
- Federation of North Toronto Residents' Associations
- Friends of the Spit
- Gooderham Worts Neighbourhood Association
- Greater Waterfront Coalition
- Harbourfront Community Association
- St. Lawrence Neighbourhood Association
- Toronto Boaters Alliance
- Toronto Island Community Association
- Toronto Water Taxi Association
- West Don Lands Committee
- York Quay Neighbourhood Association
- Ed Hore, Chair
- Cindy Wilkey, Vice-Chair
- Ron Jenkins, Secretary
- Tim Ehlich, Treasurer
Waterfront for All
698 Queens Quay West
Toronto, ON M5V 2Y8